Wednesday, May 13, 2009

EYELIGHTS MASCARA




Ok, so I am guilty..I saw the add, sounded great, and bought it. Hook line and sinker.
I love trying new products, especially mascara. I will admit I am a bit of an addict.
So I committed myself to trying this product as I always do for an entire week. This had to be the longest week of my life.
This is by far one of the worst mascaras I have ever tried. It did nothing to enhance the color of my eyes or give them any sort of shimmer. In fact, it flaked so much, the only color enhanced in my eyes was red from being blood shot. The stuff damn near made me blind.
As for lengthening, there was none. Is that not the whole point of mascara...?

Sorry Rhianna, love ya girl...but I say this is unequivocally a KEEP BROWSING!!!

0 comments:

 
BROWSE OR BUY!!!. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino