Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Eco Friendly Party Supllies



So like most of you, I hope, I am trying to reduce my carbon foot print...Really hard when you have a giant size 9 1/2. But I am doing my best. So I had to throw a party and decided to try out some disposable cutlery, plates and cups made from corn. They 100% compostable and environmentally sustainable. And to top it all off, cheaper than the ones I had originally planned to buy. This made my party clean up so easy. I merely grabbed a paper compost bag and filled it with all the used plates, food, cups etc. I was fantastic. These were so great my guest could not believe they were made of corn.

If you are planning an event where you wold normally used plastic tableware, I suggest you get a little green and use these instead.
With a big hug to the planet, these are most definitely a BUY!!!!

I love Mother Earth...

Check out the companies web site...


0 comments:

 
BROWSE OR BUY!!!. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino