Thursday, May 14, 2009

Bath Time for Baby...


So as a mother of 4, I spend a lot of time scrubbing babies in the tub.
With all the fuss about toxic chemicals in certain popular supposed to "gentle as water" products, I decided to try a natural option.
I chose two natural brands to try.

Squeaky Green Baby Hair + Body Wash, by Method- retail- approx $7
Buriti Baby Body Wash from The Body Shop-retail- approx $13

They both worked great and were very gentle to the face and eyes. My two youngest, 21 months and 6 months did not seem to have a fave... But I sure did...
Can you guess why???

Yup, the price...
Method was almost half the price for the same amount of soap.
I also fell in love with the smell of the Method Baby Wash. It is a mild rice milk & mallow and just makes you want to cuddle and smell up your newly washed bundles
all day long.
So I say BUY the Method and
keep Browsing
by the Buriti...
After all, we can't afford to just let money go down the drain...

0 comments:

 
BROWSE OR BUY!!!. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino