Thursday, May 14, 2009

AN EYE FOR AN EYE!!!




I have a problem...and I can admit it...I LOVE MASCARA...
So I was unfaithful lately to my one true mascara love...

Great Lash Mascara, from Maybelinne... approx- $7...I never leave home without it...

This time around I tried ...


Lash Blast, from CoverGirl... approx $8
&
Double Extend Beauty Tubes, from L'Oreal...approx $11


To start, neither one of them lived p to my one true love....But the CoverGirl Lash Blast did not do too badly at all. I continued to wear it after my test was over. I would BUY this for a change.
It also gives a bit more of a glam look to your lashes.

As for the tubes...not so much. Once again you have the whole 2 step process...I really don't have that kind of time....Also it does not give you a natural look at all. Very made up "a la tarantula lashes"...And the stuff dries as hard as cement...Also when you finally washed the tubes off they end up in the sink like little black plastic droppings...A similar texture to the gooey film on the top of paint when you leave the lid off...They don't show that part in the commercial... I would most definitely BROWSE past this item...

0 comments:

 
BROWSE OR BUY!!!. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino